Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i'm quitting training.

Ever felt like one day, you can do absolutely anything? Like you can take on the world with your bare hands, no gloves, fight tooth 'n' nail, and who cares if the odds are one to a million, because you have drive, dammit.

And then in a single moment, everything crashes inwards, crumpling in on itself, in on you, trapping you, entombing you alive, and you're stuck there. Left to die in the debris.

The stronger ones can dig themselves out of heap; they start anew and rebuild, and are able to take off running headlong back in the fray. Then, there are the weak ones. There's me.

Ever since training started, I've always asked myself, "Can I do this? Can I really do this???"

Well, today, I've realized the answer. I can't do this. It's too much for me. If that means I'm weak, then I'm weak, but I can't keep doing this.

Maybe some people can, but I can't.

I can't.

I quit.




































!!! APRIL FOOLS !!!

XD


okay, first of all, yeah the frick right.

oh, wow~ *snort* i'm pretty sure this isn't what Sham wanted when he reminded us to update our blogs, but i just had to, hahaha.

i'm seriously hoping i was able to gaslight at least a couple people with that; april fools gags get trickier to pull each year, don'cha know. LOL

but, yeah. no way in hell am i quitting that easily. smack me if i do. i'm in for the long haul, guys. there's no such thing as 'impossible', just a matter of how much you're willing to commit yourself, that's all. training's probably the best choice i've made in my life. and tomorrow, i'll have real news fersure.

because tomorrow, we weigh in.

*is nervous...BUT NOT ENOUGH TO QUIT, JUST SAYIN'*

-mc

No comments:

Post a Comment