Thursday, March 12, 2009

no training today

...well, i could've had training. but i really didn't want to go without Priscilla again, and at least Sham had a pocket of extra time today in result. so, it was another jogging night.

this time, my sister decided to tag along.

Little Sister is 5'4''/5'5'' and weighs a healthy 120 pounds, more or less. and, omg, she could not keep up. with bulky former-smoker me! she blamed cramps, but i do suspect that a big part of this pretty ironic event has to do with some certain lifestyle changes i've made. XD i'd like to thank my trainer and my partner in crime (both of whom i will fosho see Tuesday!).

but, yeah; tonight stretched around 2 'n' 1/2 miles in about 30 minutes. felt totally wiped after, but i dunno if that + core is enough to stand in for training. am considering going jogging tomorrow, too, just to be sure. :3

emphasis on "considering".

oh, and here's a pic, since everyone else seems to always include visuals with their posts:



-mc

1 comment:

  1. haha OMG I love it lol I am scared to ask for a drawing of me but slightly curious lol

    ReplyDelete